Every student has heard about ChatGPT, Bard, and other AI tools that can help them with their learning process. Sure, it’s pretty easy to ask any question to an AI language model and get an answer in a matter of seconds. But why do my essay reviews aggregators still get tons of new feedback? Maybe it’s because human touch can’t compare with AI?
Artificial intelligence is here to stay, so students must learn how to use it to their advantage. It’s one thing to ask ChatGPT to help you brainstorm some topic ideas. And it’s totally another thing to ask AI to write a whole dissertation for you. It might be an easier and more obvious choice regarding small essays, but will this paper be insightful and original?
Human experts have been perfecting their knowledge base and experience for years. This is why they know how to follow your instructions and adapt to changing circumstances. They also have what it takes to create a well-structured and articulate text. In this article, let’s explore the strong and weak points of the AI vs. human experts debate together.
Benefits of Using Qualified Assignment Help Over AI
You can already see some differences between these two options. Of course, it’s up to you to decide, especially when you have a small question or a short deadline. On the other hand, there are some benefits of choosing human expertise over any kind of new fancy technology. Let’s take a look:
- Better final products. As we already discussed, you will get a paper that is more creative and engaging. This is because human writers have empathy and understand the nuances of difficult topics.
- Tailored approach. You will definitely get more attention and a personalized approach. Your writer wants to meet all your needs. On the other hand, AI tools are one-size-fits-all solutions that generate the same answers for everyone.
- Feedback and learning opportunities. This is a huge benefit of using online assignment help. You can learn from the feedback and improve your own writing skills in the future! AI tools can create a learning plan for you, but they don’t provide actual feedback.
- Original papers that pass the detectors. As you use ChatGPT, you won’t get an original paper. Some tools can detect AI-written content. It’s not really worth getting expelled from your college because of ChatGPT.
Of course, artificial intelligence is a fantastic tool that has its own benefits as well. They are just not fit for students who are looking for some assignment help online.
AI vs. Experts: How Do They Work?
As you are looking for some help with your assignments, you might be torn between these two choices. First, you need to understand the fundamentals of each option before you can make an informed decision.
How AI Essay Writing Tools Work
This process is pretty straightforward from the first glance. You put your question into an AI language model, and it analyzes a huge dataset of text and code. Some tools have live access to the Internet, and others are limited in their databases. As a result, the generated text is grammatically correct and factually accurate. But it doesn’t really understand the context.
How Human Essay Writing Services Work
Think of human experts like an AI with experience and empathy! They also have to analyze a lot of information before producing a perfect piece of text. But they have a deep understanding of the language, writing, and context of your question. As a result, you will get a paper that is tailored to your unique needs, tone, and style. You can use it to improve your own skills.
What Tasks Can You Solve With AI and Human Experts?
Let’s see some use cases where both of these services can be helpful. Of course, each case is different, so you need to make an informed decision about your learning process. Here are some of the tasks where you can use the AI language model:
- Searching for new ideas;
- Reading up the theory on certain simple topics;
- Checking grammar and punctuation;
- Editing some short pieces of text.
As you can see, all of these tasks are pretty easy. Since ChatGPT and similar instruments have limited access to the Internet, they might not even provide accurate information. Even their citation style guide might be outdated! For this reason, you can’t really submit this info as your assignment. Your professors will always know if something is AI-generated.
Now, let’s see some tasks that professional writers can handle. You can check this by yourself or look through these domyessay reviews if you don’t believe this. Experts can definitely do much more than any artificial intelligence tool on the market:
- Exploring difficult topics. This is definitely the biggest advantage of using human experts. They have enough empathy and depth to navigate difficult issues. AI models are very subject to bias, so they can’t paint an accurate picture of certain events.
- Putting effort into improving your papers. If you submit your paper to an AI model and ask it to improve your text, you won’t get a perfect paper as a result. A writer, on the other hand, can accurately see what’s wrong with your text and suggest improvements. This is a huge learning opportunity for you!
- Giving feedback and suggestions. Similar to the previous point, writers can give suggestions that would meet the specific requirements of academic institutions.
- Creating an accurate bibliography. AI tools don’t have the most recent guidelines for citing. Most professors are strict about following the correct guidelines, and writers can deliver that!
As you can see, AI tools are far from human expertise.
To Sum Up
Now you know everything there is to know about the AI vs. human experts debate. Every tool at your disposal can help you on your learning journey. On the other hand, you should make informed decisions about any online help. After all, your grades depend on it!