Soaking in a hot tub helps promote muscle relaxation, relieve stress, improve sleep, reduce pain, and boost overall health. The warm, bubbly water aids in treating illnesses such as arthritis and fibromyalgia. That’s why many people invest in a hot tub for their homes.
If you want to enjoy a hot tub after a long day, consider installing one for home use. In this article, you’ll learn how to find the right hot tub for you.
Search Hot Tubs for Sale Online
A no-sweat way to research is to start looking for a great hot tub online. There are many reputable stores online offering a wide array of designs and sizes of hot tubs. Just type in the product type or brand name you’re looking for on the search box of search engines and hit enter to show relevant results.
Here are the advantages of searching hot tubs online:
- Access and Read Customer Reviews: While you do your search, you can read reviews and star ratings from verified customers instantly. Doing this step can help you come up with an informed buying decision.
- Ask Questions: Many online marketplaces and stores allow you to ask sellers questions. You can ask for more details about the hot tub not included on the listing, such as customization options and measurement tips.
- Order Straight Away: You can order the hot tub of your choice quickly online using your credit card and other flexible payment methods.
Know The Types of Hot Tubs
What type of hot tub are you looking for? Do you want a tub you can relocate from one area to another or something fixed? There are two major types of hot tubs, including portable hot tubs and in-ground hot tubs.
Portable units are made from polyethylene, acrylic, and fiberglass, which are above-the-ground hot tubs. They’re easy to install with a lower overall cost. On the other hand, in-ground hot tubs are made of tile, stone, or concrete. In-ground hot tubs can blend into your landscaping or pool seamlessly because they’re built into a deck or landscape, which you need to step down.
Decide On the Features You Want
If you want to create a relaxing home spa and expand your garden room, you need to decide on the best features when choosing the right hot tub. The fixture should be of superior quality with the following functional features to consider:
- Material: An acrylic hot tub shell is durable and long-lasting. However, this material is heavy, making it difficult to transport. On the other hand, vinyl hot tub shells are more affordable and easier to move but are more likely to fade under the sun and crack than acrylic. Another popular hot tub shell is a plastic powder melted into a mould or roto-moulded plastic, which is more durable than vinyl but not energy efficient.
- Jet Options: You can find a jet option that caters to your specific needs, such as reducing neck pain, tense shoulders, and low back pain. A good combination of jet types in different seats is a great idea. Find a hot tub with interchangeable and modular jet packages, so you can switch them any time.
- Advanced Filtration: Some of the innovative filtration features of a good hot tub include an ozone system to purify water without using chemicals. If you still prefer using chemicals to keep the water fresh, choose a hot tub with a self-regulating system, which slowly distributes chemicals into the water, reducing manual work. Instead of adding chlorine to the water, you can use a salt system to add salt. A salt chlorine generator converts the salt into a moderate amount of chlorine.
- Other Features: You might want to also consider a hot tub with an audio system and water features such as soothing waterfalls effect for a more enjoyable home spa experience.
Compare Hot Tubs
Before you make a final decision of what type and brand to buy, you need to compare different hot tubs. You just want to make sure you won’t miss anything and regret ending up with the wrong choice of a hot tub.
Compare at least three hot tubs considering the following factors:
- Overall product quality
- Installation and maintenance
- Customer and technical support
Finding the right hot tub for your home is made quick and easy through online channels. You have the opportunity to get more information about the product, such as the features, benefits, and pricing, without so much time and effort. You just need to make sure that you consider the important factors when choosing a hot tub to get the best value for your money.